We're Goin' To The Zoo!
We went to the zoo this week. It was really fun. My friend Mandy and I loaded our kids and two wagons up in my trusty steed, the mini-van, and headed off to enjoy the gorgeous weather at the Zoo. It was a ton of fun. Alex is the perfect age for the zoo now. And to my surprise, Abby was the perfect kid. She never cried or got bored or annoyed in the slightest. It got a bit crazy when Alex wanted to run off in his own direction. Two against one isn't the ideal situation, but being the super-mom I am, I managed it well and the day was a total hit. So without further ado...here's the zoo.

Alex got a kick our of all the monkeys. I can honestly say I've never seen them so active before. Must be spring fever kickin' in.
Abby got to pet the sheep. She was actually really interested in them.
This was one of the gorillas. If it weren't for the smudgy glass, it would look like they were making contact in the wild.

Alex was very helpful with his buddy Wesley. He is helping him get his footing on the mini-bridge.

We got to watch them give the elephants baths with giant hoses. They loved it!
The giraffes and monkey Alex.
The bears were takin' a swim and all three of the kids got a kick outta seein' them so close.

No comments:
Post a Comment