Okay...so let us get the awkward conversation over with.
Blog followers: "What's up Jessica? Why the blogging hiatus?"
Me: "Oh, you noticed that did you?"
Blog Followers: "Uh...duh. So what's the story? Givin' up on the Little Monkey bloggin'?"
Me: "No no...not at all. I've simply been too busy to blog. But I'm back now so let's put this little week long blogging hiatus behind us, shall we? Forgive and forget...I always say."
Blog Followers: "Forgiven...now if you don't mind...start typing!"
Alrighty then...let's blog, baby!
The past week has kept me a tad on the busy side. I've been painting in every spare moment I have and the reward is a beautiful house. (well...beautiful on the outside at least) Of course, it still is far from finished, but I'm getting there. Then the weekend came and I got to drop the wee ones off with Grandma and Grandpa for a nice time out to the movies again. I am proud to say that I got to go see Transformers 2. Yes...again. It was FANTABULOUS! But I shan't bore you with the details again. And naturally this week, thus far, Josh has been out of work. So I've been painting again. Lucky for the blog, I am nearly out of paint so I had to give up on my house for the day.
Things with the kids have been a bit nutty lately. Their best bud, Wesley, got a nasty little cold and so he has been on play-date-quarantine for the last 10 days. Hopefully that will end next week. The kids need play-dates with each other to keep their sanity in check. So we have spent our time in new avenues. Alex, over the last few weeks, has taken a liking to a new thing. Ever heard of The Wiggles? Yeah...they are huge in Australia. When Alex does his breathing treatment, he watches uploaded songs from The Wiggles. So we took a trip to the library and lo and behold, they had an old VHS copy of one of their compilation music videos. He's a bit smitten with them now. Wants to watch it all the time. And, hey...it's better than Elmo, right? Actually, their songs are quite catchy and I find myself singing them a good majority of the time. And the best part of it is that it gets Alex (and Abby when she's not tired) to start dancing all over the place. Excercise! Woohoo! Due to my poor blogging, I am trying to make amends by uploading a video. He's dancing to "Hot Potato" by The Wiggles. Very catchy song, if I do say so myself. Enjoy!
(LOL...Captain Feathersword...too funny)

2 comments:
I agree that the kids need play dates....this week and last week have been so long and boring. The snot is almost dried up, we'll see you guys next week!
woo hoo! I think we can last that much longer...maybe... :-)
Post a Comment