I just realized that I haven't blogged in a week. To be perfectly honest, it feels like I just wrote Abby's birthday blog yesterday. This week has been, without a doubt, one of the craziest weeks I've had in a long time. As much as I would love to say that I had ample time to whip up a Geeky Moment or watch a new Nicolas Cage movie for the Cage Review, I can honestly say that I had almost zero time to do anything of the sort. After Abby's birthday, the week got sucked into a crazy, spiraling vortex of insanity that left me searching for my nerves. Have you seen them? I'm still looking.
Thursday Alex had his sedation dentistry appointment. I've been fretting pretty much non-stop about this since I scheduled it. Will he get there before his worst tooth abscesses? Will he be okay during the sedation? Can I keep him well so he's not sick and has to cancel? Will I...What if...Will he...? The questions wreaked havoc on my (potentially unstable) mind. Anyhow, it's a story that I plan to write about. Just not today. He's doing fine now if you can't stand the suspense of it all. :-) (Yes. I just wrote a smiley face in my blog.) I just spent the better part of my night decorating a bunny cake for my neice's birthday and haven't spent any time just relaxing in quite a long while. And as much as I'd like to be playing Farmville right now, I'm just too darn tired. For the first time in a looooooong time. I'm going to bed before 1:00 in the morning of my own free will. Tomorrow we're off to visit my brother and sister-in-law and their family for a birthday party. So I hope you all have a great weekend. I'll be back next week. I'm outta here.
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment