Friday, January 4, 2013

Evie Rolls!

Well, I don't have time to sit here and right a long blog about the insanity that has become my life over the past two weeks, but I do want to make a special note for my newest addition. Evie, much to my surprise, rolled for her first time today! Why so surprised, you ask? Because she hasn't gotten half the tummy time that Alex and Abby got. Why not? Because the last two weeks have been horrible for her. All three of the kids caught this terrible, nasty cold that did bad, bad things to all of them. More on that later, but let's just say that sleep for me has been...well...what is sleep again? I forget. Anyhow, miss Evie rolled tonight and it was so cute to watch it. It's kinda sad. It's the last time I'll get to witness the first roll. *sniff* Way to go Evie! Way to keep up with your siblings!

No comments:

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers